More Paleo Soup Recipes:
Easy Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Paleo Chili
Easy Paleo Crockpot Tomato Basil Soup
Paleo Crockpot Egg Drop Soup
Paleo Crockpot Broccoli Soup
Crockpot Hot and Sour Paleo Soup
Paleo Crockpot French Onion Soup
More on Sweet Potatoes:
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ tbsp sliced almonds, to serve
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- In the slow cooker place the sweet potatoes, garlic, celery, olive oil, ground cumin, ground coriander, cayenne pepper, chicken stock and coconut milk.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and mix to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook on high heat for 3 hours.
- Use an immersion blender or food processor and puree the mixture until smooth.
- Divide the soup among bowls.
- Top with sliced almond and chopped coriander and serve.