More Paleo Ground Beef Recipes:
Instant Pot Paleo Ground Beef Stroganoff (Easy Ground Beef Dinner)
Addictive Paleo Ground Beef Tacos with Homemade Crunchy Taco Shells
Instant Pot Ground Beef Paleo Chili (Soul-Satisfying Comfort Food)
How to Make the Best Paleo Ground Beef Jerky (High Protein Snack)
Easy 5-Ingredient Paleo Ground Beef Stir Fry with Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 4 cups homemade beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 ½ cup broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the beef, carrots, celery, zucchini, broccoli, bay leaf, dried thyme and beef broth to the crockpot.
- Cover with a lid and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Serve warm.
|Vitamin A||319.9 µg|
|Vitamin C||41.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||67.7 µg|