More Paleo Chicken Soup Recipes:
Instant Pot Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup (Low Carb)
The Best Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup Ever (Spicy and Satisfying)
Incredible Instant Pot Paleo Chicken Vegetable Soup (Try this!)
Easy 5-Ingredient Crockpot Paleo Chicken Soup
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 cups homemade chicken stock
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Place the chicken, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, dried thyme, dried rosemary and bay leaves in a crockpot.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the crockpot.
- Shred the meat with 2 forks.
- In a small bowl place the almond milk and arrowroot flour and whisk to combine.
- Add the meat back into the crockpot.
- Stir in the arrowroot flour mixture.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 30 minutes more.
- Using an immersion blender, puree third of the soup to make it thicker.
- Taste and add more salt or black pepper if necessary.
- Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Serve warm.