More Paleo Chicken Soup Recipes:
- 2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- salt, black pepper to taste
- For decoration (optional):
- chopped fresh parsley
- Place the chicken, onion, carrot, celery and dried parsley in a crockpot.
- Add 4 cups of water.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the crockpot.
- Discard the skin and bones.
- Shred the meat with 2 forks.
- Add the meat back to the crockpot.
- Taste and add more salt or black pepper if necessary.
- Serve warm.