More Paleo Crockpot Recipes:
More Paleo Cauliflower Recipes:
- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 6 oz parsnips, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups homemade chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ¼ cups full fat coconut milk plus extra for serving
- salt, black pepper to taste
- microgreens for serving (optional)
- Place the cauliflower, parsnip, onion, garlic, parsley, olive oil, water and chicken stock in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Blend or process the soup in batches until smooth.
- Return to the cooker and stir in the coconut milk.
- Cover and cook on high for about 30 mins or until the soup is hot.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Divide the soup between serving bowls, drizzle with extra coconut milk, sprinkle with micro greens (if using) and serve.