(Also try: Dark Chocolate French Silk Pie in a Jar)
- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed
- ¼ cup natural cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the sweet potato in a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Scoop out the flesh in a bowl and mash with potato masher.
- Add ¾ cup mashed sweet potato, cocoa powder, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract and pinch of salt to a food processor and pulse until smooth.