One-pan recipes are a godsend for people who don’t have much time to prepare dinner after work, so if you find yourself rushing home and scrambling to put something together, this recipe is fantastic for that.
(You may also like: Cilantro Cauliflower Rice Chicken Bowl)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 ½ cup fresh spinach, chopped
- For the sauce:
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add the chicken, cauliflower, bell pepper, garlic and spinach to a large resealable freezer bag.
- Squeeze out as much of the air as you can, and seal the bag.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the sauce, in a large measuring cup combine all the ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add the pre-cut ingredients to a large skillet.
- Add the sauce and toss to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 25-30 minutes, stirring frequently until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is just thickened.
- If necessary, add a little water or chicken stock during cooking.
- Taste and add more salt or black pepper if necessary.