More Paleo Banana Bread Recipes:
Honey Nut Paleo Banana Bread (ermahgerd!)
10-Minute Pear Banana Bread (Yum!)
Easy, No Fuss 7-Ingredient Paleo Banana Bread (Try this!)
Dark Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Banana Bread
Mind-Blowing Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
32 Easy Paleo Banana Bread Recipes (Try these!)
- For the bread:
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup natural, creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- For the topping:
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a small (8×4 inch) loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and pinch of sat. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mash the bananas on medium speed until soft.
- Add the eggs, maple syrup, almond butter and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add the coconut flour mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- To make the topping, place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until the mixture forms large, coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle on top of the batter.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- If the topping starts to get too dark, cover with foil.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the banana bread on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before slicing.
Can you double the recipe and use a standard size loaf pan? Have you tried? Excited to try your recipe! Thanks for posting it ?
I don’t have a stand mixer. Will a regular mixer give good results?
Love love this bread, cake so moist and light and yummy!! I kept trying to find the flour in the recipie when I was making it. Haha only 1/4 cup coconut flour! Amazing