View More Paleo Brownie Recipes:
Chocolate Fudge Paleo Brownie Bites (yum!)
Fudgy Paleo Brownie in a Mug (ERMAHGERD!)
The Best Fudgy Paleo Brownies Ever – Easy and Flourless Brownie Recipe
Out of This World Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Mind-Blowing Almond Butter Brownies (Moist and Fudgy)
- 1 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 1 cup fresh dates, pitted
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp natural, creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp water or more as needed
- 4 oz melted paleo friendly dark chocolate
- Place the hazelnuts, dates, cacao powder and almond butter in a food processor and process until well combined.
- With the motor running, add the water, a tablespoon at a time, until you get a dough you can shape with your hands.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
|Vitamin A||1 µg|
|Vitamin C||0.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||10.5 µg|