More Paleo Chicken Salad Recipes:
6-Ingredient Avocado Chicken Salad
Paleo Curry Chicken Salad
Classic Chicken Salad with Homemade Paleo Mayo
Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad
17 Paleo Chicken Salad Recipes with Plenty of Protein and No Mayo
- 1 avocado, halved and seeded
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- ¼ cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 tbsp homemade or Paleo friendly store-bought mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, place the chicken, tomato, mayonnaise, lime juice, chopped cilantro and cayenne pepper and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Scoop the mixture into the avocado halves and serve.
Did you make this recipe? Leave a review (pretty please!)
|Vitamin A||33.3 µg|
|Vitamin C||15.5 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||89.8 µg|