View More Paleo Pizza Recipes:
Pepperoni Pizza Pockets – Bite-Sized Paleo-Friendly Appetizer or Snack
Loaded Supreme Pizza Paleo Casserole (Makes great leftovers!)
How to Make the Best New York Style Paleo Pizza (yum!)
Easy Paleo Pizza Crust to Satisfy Your Pizza Cravings
Easy Make-Ahead 7-Ingredient Paleo Pizza Sauce
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, garlic powder, coconut flour, baking powder and Italian seasoning.
- Season to taste with salt and mix to combine.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture into a circle, ¼ inch thick, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned with crispy edges.
- Remove and add toppings of choice.
- Continue baking for another 5- 10 minutes or until done.