View More Paleo Ground Beef Recipes:
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup homemade or Paleo approved store-bought mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef is no longer pink.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste and remove from the heat.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the cauliflower florets and ground beef mixture into a lightly greased baking dish and toss to combine.
- In a bowl place the almond milk and mayonnaise and mix to combine.
- Add the arrowroot flour and nutritional yeast and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the cauliflower mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, stirring 2-3 times throughout cooking time, until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and crumbled bacon and serve.
Did you make this recipe? Leave a review (pretty please!)