More Paleo Chicken Soup Recipes:
Incredible Instant Pot Paleo Chicken Vegetable Soup (Try this!)
Easy 5-Ingredient Crockpot Paleo Chicken Soup
Low Carb Rainbow Paleo Chicken Soup with Zucchini Noodles
Quick Paleo Chicken Noodle Soup with Zucchini Noodles
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp dried chives
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 cups homemade chicken broth
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- 2 scallions, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Paleo friendly mayo, for garnish (optional)
- In a large pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion, carrots and celery and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken, dried thyme, dried parsley, chives, dill, cauliflower, hot sauce and chicken broth.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook the soup until the chicken is cooked through, about 40 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the soup.
- Return the chicken to the pot.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve topped with a drizzle of mayo and sliced scallions.