View More Paleo Brownie Recipes:
The Best Fudgy Paleo Brownies Ever – Easy and Flourless Brownie Recipe
Out of This World Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Mind-Blowing Almond Butter Brownies (Moist and Fudgy)
Fudgy Coconut Flour Paleo Brownies (My Dream Dessert)
No Bake Double Chocolate Paleo Brownies
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 ½ tbsp cacao powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ tbsp honey
- 1 oz Paleo friendly dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 ½ tbsp natural creamy almond butter
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a small bowl add the cacao powder, almond flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
- Place the chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe mug and microwave on high in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the almond butter and mix to combine.
- Add the egg, honey, coconut oil and pure vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Add the cacao powder mixture and mix until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
- Serve immediately.
|Vitamin A||34.7 µg|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||19.2 µg|