View More Paleo Brownie Recipes:
Fudgy Paleo Brownie in a Mug (ERMAHGERD!)
The Best Fudgy Paleo Brownies Ever – Easy and Flourless Brownie Recipe
Out of This World Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Mind-Blowing Almond Butter Brownies (Moist and Fudgy)
Fudgy Coconut Flour Paleo Brownies (My Dream Dessert)
No Bake Double Chocolate Paleo Brownies
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- ½ cup natural, creamy almond butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Add the almond flour, cacao powder and ground flaxseed to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the almond butter, honey and pure vanilla extract and mix until you get a dough you can shape with your hands.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Easy to make and very tasty
Love this recipe!! It’s honestly a go to staple for me and my family right now 🙂 thanks for making this!