Just thinking about the flavor of the garlic with the crisp broccoli florets has my mouth watering. Even though this is a vegetable dish, it’s extremely satiating and trust me when I say that you won’t miss the meat at all!
(You may also like: Loaded Cauliflower Casserole)
- 4 cups cauliflower florets, riced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 bacon slices, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large measuring cup combine the almond milk and arrowroot flour.
- Add the egg yolk, nutritional yest and olive oil and mix to combine.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cauliflower rice, broccoli florets and minced garlic.
- Add the almond milk mixture and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped bacon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley (if using).