More Paleo Banana Bread Recipes:
Chocolate Swirl Pumpkin Paleo Banana Bread
Coffee Cake Banana Bread with Crumble Top (Paleo Recipe)
Honey Nut Paleo Banana Bread (ermahgerd!)
10-Minute Pear Banana Bread (Yum!)
Easy, No Fuss 7-Ingredient Paleo Banana Bread (Try this!)
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a small (8×4 inch) loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and pinch of sat. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mash the bananas on medium speed until soft.
- Add the eggs, maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add the coconut flour mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the banana bread on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before slicing.