View More Paleo Banana Pancake Recipes:
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp finely ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp baking powder
- melted coconut oil for greasing
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until completely smooth.
- Add the eggs and whisk until well combined.
- In another bowl, place the almond flour, coconut flour, ground flaxseed and baking powder and mix to combine.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes so it can thicken.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with coconut oil.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.