More Bacon-Wrapped Recipes:
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jalapeño chili, seeded, and cut lengthwise into 16 thin strips
- 8 thin bacon slices, halved lengthwise
- salt and black pepper to taste
- bamboo skewers
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Cut a long ¼ inch deep slit in the outer curve of each shrimp and insert 1 jalapeño strip.
- Wrap each shrimp in a piece of bacon.
- Thread the shrimps onto the skewers.
- Arrange the skewers in a shallow, flameproof casserole.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
|Vitamin A||23.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||4.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||6.3 µg|