More Bacon-Wrapped Recipes:
- 8 fresh scallops
- 8 thin bacon slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove the black stomach sack and any other pieces that are around the meat of the scallop and discard, leaving just the white flesh.
- Rinse the scallops thoroughly in cold water then pat them dry with paper towels.
- Wrap each scallop in a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Place the scallops in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the scallops and bacon are cooked through.
- Serve warm.
|Vitamin A||3.8 µg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||8.1 µg|