View More Paleo Meatloaf Recipes:
Oh So Good Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Meatloaf (Paleo-Friendly)
Easy Bacon-Wrapped Paleo Meatloaf Muffins
Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Paleo Meatloaf (This is so good!)
The Best Ground Beef Meatloaf Muffins – High Protein Paleo Breakfast
Instant Pot Paleo Turkey Meatloaf (Easy Recipe)
Easy 7-Ingredient Paleo Meatloaf with Bacon (Ermahgerd!)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp dried parsley
- 10 slices nitrate free bacon
- 3 tbsp Paleo friendly homemade or store- bought ketchup (optional)
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl place the ground beef, egg, almond flour, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
- Using wet hands, shape the meat around a skewer to form a 5-inch log of even thickness.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining portions of meat.
- Brush each meatloaf skewer with ketchup (if using).
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.