View More Paleo Meatloaf Recipes:
Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Paleo Meatloaf (This is so good!)
The Best Ground Beef Meatloaf Muffins – High Protein Paleo Breakfast
Instant Pot Paleo Turkey Meatloaf (Easy Recipe)
Easy 7-Ingredient Paleo Meatloaf with Bacon (Ermahgerd!)
Quick and Easy Turkey Meatloaf
40 Paleo Meatloaf Recipes without Bread Crumbs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 6 slices nitrate free bacon
- 6 tbsp Paleo friendly homemade or store-bought ketchup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 6 muffin cups. Set aside.
- In a bowl add the onion, garlic, ground beef, almond flour, egg, Italian seasoning and salt and black pepper to taste.
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Line the outer rim of each muffin cup with the bacon.
- Divide the meat mixture evenly among the 6 cups.
- Top each muffin with a tablespoon of ketchup (if using).
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf muffins from the oven.
- Serve warm.
|Vitamin A||19.9 µg|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||9.7 µg|