More Bacon-Wrapped Recipes:
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers with Creamy Paleo Cheese
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Shrimp Skewers
Sheet Pan Bacon Wrapped Scallops (OMG, yum!)
The Best Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates (Snack-Dessert Mashup)
Baked Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (Easy 3-Ingredient Recipe)
Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp no sugar added tomato paste
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 10-12 thick bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl place the beef, almond flour, onion powder, garlic powder, tomato paste, dried parsley, thyme, oregano and egg.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and mix to combine.
- Line the prepared loaf pan with slightly overlapping slices of bacon.
- Transfer the ground meat mixture into the prepared loaf pan, pressing the meat down to form into a loaf shape.
- Fold any overhanging bacon over the top of the loaf pan.
- Invert the meatloaf onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from oven and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
|Vitamin A||22.8 µg|
|Vitamin C||1.7 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||12.3 µg|