More Bacon-Wrapped Recipes:
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Shrimp Skewers
Sheet Pan Bacon Wrapped Scallops (OMG, yum!)
The Best Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates (Snack-Dessert Mashup)
Baked Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (Easy 3-Ingredient Recipe)
Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Wedges
- 8 thin bacon slices
- 4 jalapeños, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for minimum 4 hours)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse and drain well the cashew nuts.
- Place the cashew nuts, lemon juice, garlic powder and onion powder in a high powder blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Stuff the peppers with the cashew nut mixture.
- Wrap each half with one slice of bacon.
- Place the jalapenos in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crispy and browned.
- Serve immediately.