More Paleo Bacon Recipes:
Baked Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (Easy 3-Ingredient Recipe)
Rosemary Garlic Hasselback Zucchini with Bacon
Roasted Broccoli with Spicy Bacon Crumbs
Broccoli Salad with Crispy Bacon
Perfectly Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Sweet Potato and Bacon Paleo Soup
- 8 thin bacon slices, halved crosswise
- 16 fresh dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for minimum 4 hours)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and drain well the cashew nuts.
- Place the cashew nuts, lemon juice, garlic powder and onion powder in a high powder blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Stuff the dates with the cashew nut mixture.
- Wrap each date with one piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Place the dates in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and browned.
- Serve immediately.
|Vitamin A||6.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||0.9 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||12.5 µg|