More Paleo Bacon Recipes:
Baked Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (Easy 3-Ingredient Recipe)
Rosemary Garlic Hasselback Zucchini with Bacon
Roasted Broccoli with Spicy Bacon Crumbs
Broccoli Salad with Crispy Bacon
Perfectly Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Sweet Potato and Bacon Paleo Soup
- 8 thin bacon slices, halved crosswise
- 16 fresh dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for minimum 4 hours)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and drain well the cashew nuts.
- Place the cashew nuts, lemon juice, garlic powder and onion powder in a high powder blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Stuff the dates with the cashew nut mixture.
- Wrap each date with one piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Place the dates in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and browned.
- Serve immediately.
More Stuffed Date Recipes
Stuffed Dates with Bacon Crumble
These delicious stuffed date bites play with both sweet and salty flavors, and are incredibly easy to assemble. Spoon some macadamia nut or almond “cheese” into dried dates and top with crispy bacon – ready in minutes! If you would prefer not to use bacon, chopped nuts could also top the dates.
15 pitted Medjool dates
1/4 cup macadamia nut cheese
2 slices bacon
1. Add the bacon to a skillet and cook until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and crumble.
2. Arrange dates on a plate. Place approximately one teaspoon of the macadamia nut mixture into each date. Top with crumbled bacon to serve.