View More Paleo Meatloaf Recipes:
The Best Ground Beef Meatloaf Muffins – High Protein Paleo Breakfast
Instant Pot Paleo Turkey Meatloaf (Easy Recipe)
Easy 7-Ingredient Paleo Meatloaf with Bacon (Ermahgerd!)
Quick and Easy Turkey Meatloaf
40 Paleo Meatloaf Recipes without Bread Crumbs
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ medium onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup Paleo friendly homemade or store-bought BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 8-12 slices nitrate free bacon, to wrap the loaf
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl place the ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, almond flour, 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and mustard.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Place the meat mixture in a lightly greased baking dish, and form into a loaf.
- Lay the bacon slices over the top, tucking them underneath the meatloaf.
- Roast the meatloaf for 20 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven.
- Brush with the remaining BBQ sauce then return to the oven for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer in the center reads 160°F.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve warm.
|Vitamin A||13.4 µg|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||45.2 µg|