More Paleo Bacon Recipes:
Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Wedges
Really Easy Bacon-Wrapped Roasted Asparagus
The Best Eggless Breakfast Casserole with Bacon
Rosemary Garlic Hasselback Zucchini with Bacon
38 Out Of This World Bacon Recipes
- 16 fresh asparagus spires, trimmed
- 16 thin bacon slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wrap each bacon slice tightly around an asparagus stalk.
- Place, seam side down, in a baking dish.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and asparagus is tender.
- Serve warm.