More Paleo Chicken Salad Recipes:
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 8 slices sugar free, nitrate free bacon
- ½ cup homemade or Paleo friendly store-bought mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Lay out the bacon slices without overlapping in a cold non-stick pan.
- Cook over medium heat until the bacon slices reach the desired crispness.
- Remove from the heat and chop.
- In a bowl add the bacon, chicken, green onion, garlic powder and mayonnaise and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate for minimum one hour or until ready to serve.