More Paleo Chicken Salad Recipes:
Paleo Curry Chicken Salad
Classic Chicken Salad with Homemade Paleo Mayo
Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad
17 Paleo Chicken Salad Recipes with Plenty of Protein and No Mayo
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup homemade or Paleo friendly store-bought mayonnaise
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 large avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Soooo delish! Super fast to make, no muss, no fuss – we’ve had it twice this week and I lost 3 lbs. in the process – try this one, you will love it!
This salad was so delish that I made it twice in one week – it’s important to me for recipes to be super-fast, and this one IS! So yummy – can’t wait to make it again!! 😉