View More Paleo Brownie Recipes:
Chocolate Covered Paleo Brownie Energy Balls
Chocolate Fudge Paleo Brownie Bites (yum!)
Fudgy Paleo Brownie in a Mug (ERMAHGERD!)
The Best Fudgy Paleo Brownies Ever – Easy and Flourless Brownie Recipe
Out of This World Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup mashed avocado
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup natural, creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup paleo friendly dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place all the ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor.
- Process on medium power until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and smooth with spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is set.
- Allow to cool completely before serving
|Vitamin A||17 µg|
|Vitamin C||1.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||18.3 µg|