Also Try These Paleo Breakfast Bars:
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened whole grain puffed cereal
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup cashew nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the banana, almond butter and honey.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, puffed cereal, sunflower seeds and ¼ cup cashew nuts.
- Stir well to combine.
- Press the mixture firmly into the prepared pan.
- Top with remaining cashew nuts and bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into bars and serve.