View More Paleo Brownie Recipes:
The Best Paleo Avocado Brownies (Healthy, Fudgy Deliciousness)
Chocolate Covered Paleo Brownie Energy Balls
Chocolate Fudge Paleo Brownie Bites (yum!)
Fudgy Paleo Brownie in a Mug (ERMAHGERD!)
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut cream 14 oz
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp paleo friendly dark chocolate chips
- Add the coconut cream, cacao powder and honey to a high speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped hazelnuts and dark chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan.
- Cover and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Let the ice cream thaw for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Your directions make no mention of the almond butter for this almond butter brownie ice cream. 🙂
Why is it called almond butter brownie ice cream?