View More Paleo Banana Pancake Recipes:
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- melted coconut oil for greasing
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork until completely smooth.
- Add the eggs and whisk until well combined.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with coconut oil.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop 1/8 cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
|Vitamin A||164.1 µg|
|Vitamin C||11.8 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||74.2 µg|